2019 IBMN Summer Workshop
- Recommended for: All interested parties
- Location: Iroquois Conservation Area
The annual IBMN field experience will take place Saturday, June 22 (rain date June 29), at Iroquois Conservation Area. This is a very rich site. In addition to the common species of butterflies, we might see zabulon skippers, silver-bordered fritillaries, and (if we’re lucky) maybe even a regal fritillary or Indian skipper. Come sharpen your identification and field skills!
- Presented by: Doug Taron and Allen Lawrance
- Date and time: Saturday, June 22nd , 2019. 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. If the weather does not allow the workshop to be held on June 22nd, we will try again on Saturday, June 29th.
- Registration: Registration is required. Email Allen Lawrance through the contact us page on the IBMN website, call him at 773-755-5131, or register for the event on the IBMN Facebook Page.
Directions to Iroquois Conservation Area:
- County Rd 3300 N, Pembroke Township, IL 60958
Head East on 7000 STurn right onto S 16000E RdContinue 2 mi until you reach the intersection with County Rd 3300 N and you have arrived