2018 IBMN Summer Workshop
- Recommended for: All interested parties
- Location: Gensburg-Markham Prairie
The annual IBMN field experience will take place Saturday, July 7th (rain date July 14), at Gensburg-Markham Prairie. Come hone your identification skills with us. In addition to representatives from the top 25 species, we expect rarities such as two-spot skippers, dion skippers, and Acadian hairstreaks. If we are really lucky we might even get to see a byssus skipper.
- Presented by: Doug Taron and Allen Lawrance
- Date and time: Saturday, July 7th, 2018. 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. If the weather does not allow the workshop to be held on July 8, we will try again on Saturday, July 14th.
- Registration: Registration is required. Email Allen Lawrance through the contact us page on the IBMN website, call him at 773-755-5131, or register for the event on the IBMN Facebook Page.
Directions to Gibson Woods Nature Preserve:
- Go north from Route 6 on Whipple Ave (next to the McDonalds). A small parking liot is at the end of Whipple.